The Hoover-Randle Home and Gardens will be closed for renovations the months of June, July and August 2023, Call us today to book your fall and holiday events. Please check with Aldridge Gardens for your summer events. Email email@example.com
In 1944, insurance executive William Henry Hoover bought 160 acres on the Bluff Park dirt logging trail known as Tyler Road. There he built a small log cabin for his family as a weekend getaway. A few years later, Mr. Hoover decided to build the colonial-style brick home that would become his family home.
As the area grew, Mr. Hoover also began purchasing land in the area from which the present-day city bearing his name evolved.
A Rich History
The Hoover family lived in the home on Tyler Road until 1987, when it was purchased by Ed and Barbara Randle. The Randles spent two years remodeling and updating the house, and in 1990, it became the first City of Hoover structure to be placed on the National Register of Landmarks and Heritage.
Over the years, there have been several more additions and improvements to the home and the grounds. Today, the Hoover-Randle Home retains the charm and elegance of an historic estate, but is filled with the treasures and eclectic art gathered on the Randles' world travels. In 2015, they decided to turn their historic home into an event venue. Now this gorgeous estate can become part of your family history.
• Located in historic Bluff Park
• Interior and exterior gathering spaces
• Natural light and open floor plan
• Well-appointed furniture
• Additional tables and chairs available
• Flexible choice of room arrangements
• Prep kitchen with easy accessibility
• Full bar
• Fireplaces (interior and exterior)
• Surround sound, AV equipment and wi-fi available
• On-site parking and valet available
• ADA compliant
• Three main floor restrooms
• Grand spiral staircase in foyer
• Beautiful gardens with numerous locations for photos
• Large loggia with fireplace, casual seating and tables
• Creek with water features